Local Authority Claims (Trip and Fall Cases)*
“Our team have dealt with all aspects of personal injuries* claims as against local authorities and privately run business’ to include Personal Injuries* actions arising out of inadequate, poor and dangerous public areas such as uneven footpaths, broken paving slabs and road surfaces which cause injuries.”
Slips, trips and falls in public places are common place and leave many people with injuries. A wet or slippery floor in shops or other public places can all cause slips, trips and falls and can cause serious harm.
- Taking of detailed instruction from you
- Uplift a Comprehensive Medical Report from your Treating Physician
- Prepare and submit a complete Application with the Personal Injuries Assessments Board
- Provide the necessary advices as to whether an Injuries Board Assessment should be accepted or rejected
- If necessary, arrange for the necessary Court proceedings to be drafted and thereafter represent you in Court
- Our aim is always to achieve the highest award possible in your case either by way of settlement or Court determination
- In respect of Personal Injuries* Litigation, our expertise range in the following circumstances:
- Accidents at work/workplace accidents*
- Local authority claims* (Trip and Fall Cases)
- Road traffic accidents*
- Fatal injuries actions*
- Garda compensation cases*
- Nervous shock / post-traumatic stress cases*
- Criminal Injury Compensation Tribunal*
To arrange for a consultation, please contact our team using the contact form.
We are specialists in injury compensation claims such as road traffic accidents*, trip & fall cases*, workplace accidents* and fatal injury* claims. We also offer a full range of legal services, these include, residential & commercial conveyancing, probate & wills, employment & family law. Please feel free to get in touch or have a browse through our site to learn more about us and what we can do for you.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.